METAL SLUG XX, the last instalment in the famous run-and-gun series, returns to the battlefield on PlayStation 4® with a plethora of new features! In addition to upscaled graphics, METAL SLUG XX is fully compatible with DUALSHOCK®4 game controllers, offers two different types of scanlines and a brand new series of Trophies! In addition to the six characters included in the original release, Leona Heidern is now playable from the beginning!
Metal Slug XX launch trailer
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 29 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 4 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 5 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
- 10 Blizzard announces Diablo 3 Nintendo Switch Bundle
- 4 Malicious messages are crashing PS4 consoles [updated]
- Hitman 2 introduces 1v1 'Ghost Mode'
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...if it works.