This morning at PDXCON, the publisher’s annual fan convention, it was announced that Paradox is collaborating with a series of proven board game designers to bring its own game worlds to life outside of digital platforms. Beginning with Paradox’s iconic series Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, and Cities: Skylines, the creators at Paradox will capture the strategy and themes of its games in tabletop form, allowing players to tell their own stories in a new way.
Paradox board games trailer
- Report: New Nintendo Switch models in production
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 6 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 3 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 Showcase Highlights
- 2 Bethesda E3 2019 Showcase Highlights
- Microsoft E3 2019 Highlights
- Watch the Xbox E3 briefing live right here
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Dogs, Details, and Developers.
Final Fantasy VII Remake, Marvel's Avengers and not much more.
Although they still don't know what will go in it.
BOTW Sequel, The Witcher 3, No More Heroes 3 and more.
- 6877 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 5103 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 249 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 357 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 9940 Good deal thread
- 48 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 10 Control - New Remedy game - ( PS4/XBO/PC)
- 23 Analyst predicts 20M people will abandon gaming PCs for consoles
- 50 Best year of games I've ever seen: 2020.
- 40 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC