This morning at PDXCON, the publisher’s annual fan convention, it was announced that Paradox is collaborating with a series of proven board game designers to bring its own game worlds to life outside of digital platforms. Beginning with Paradox’s iconic series Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, and Cities: Skylines, the creators at Paradox will capture the strategy and themes of its games in tabletop form, allowing players to tell their own stories in a new way.
Paradox board games trailer
- 13 Agent 47 makes his way to New Zealand in Hitman 2
- God of War's blooper reel is full of delightful bugs
- Dust off the holy water, Priest Simulator coming in 2019
- Days Gone delayed to avoid "crowded February"
- Soul Calibur VI Review
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 30 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 6 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Now releasing April 26