This morning at PDXCON, the publisher’s annual fan convention, it was announced that Paradox is collaborating with a series of proven board game designers to bring its own game worlds to life outside of digital platforms. Beginning with Paradox’s iconic series Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, and Cities: Skylines, the creators at Paradox will capture the strategy and themes of its games in tabletop form, allowing players to tell their own stories in a new way.
Paradox board games trailer
- 6 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Smaller Star Wars game in the works instead.
115 Day Celebration Event and more inbound!