This morning at PDXCON, the publisher’s annual fan convention, it was announced that Paradox is collaborating with a series of proven board game designers to bring its own game worlds to life outside of digital platforms. Beginning with Paradox’s iconic series Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, and Cities: Skylines, the creators at Paradox will capture the strategy and themes of its games in tabletop form, allowing players to tell their own stories in a new way.
Paradox board games trailer
- State of Mind Review
- 343 Industries: Halo Infinite is definitely Halo 6
- Hitman 2 video shows "How to Hitman" like a pro
- 2 Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch [Updated]
- THQ Nordic just got us closer to a new TimeSplitters
- 1 Bethesda isn't done in the fight for console cross-play
- 6 The Battle for Azeroth is live... for some
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition coming to consoles soon
- Escalation Studios is now Bethesda Game Studios Dallas
- 1 Sonic Mania Plus Review
- Marvel's Spider-Man - A chat with James Stevenson from Insomniac Games
- 16 PlayStation celebrates 500 million consoles sold
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Elder Scrolls: Legends becomes the latest battleground.
The Horde and Alliance fight over a tree, k i l l i n g
Ico: Reaper of Dark Souls
- 144 Who's playing what?
- 128 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 32 Giveaway for Games/Steam
- 458 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 12 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 10 We Happy Few
- 9671 Good deal thread
- 39 Multiple Diablo in the works
- 40 IGNs Dead Cells Review being investigated over possible plagiarism
- 21 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth