Paradox Interactive, a publisher, and developer of games that reach you near, far, or wherever you are, today announced that Stellaris: Distant Stars, the newest story pack for the sci-fi exploration game from Paradox Development Studio, will be available on May 22, 2018. Distant Stars, a story pack focused on the discovery of new anomalies and awe-inspiring creatures, will be available to Stellaris players on Windows, MacOS, and Linux PCs at a suggested retail price of US$9.99. Pre-orders are currently available for the new universe-expanding story pack on the Paradox Store
Stellaris: Distant Stars feature breakdown trailer
- Report: New Nintendo Switch models in production
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 6 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 3 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 Showcase Highlights
- 2 Bethesda E3 2019 Showcase Highlights
- Microsoft E3 2019 Highlights
- Watch the Xbox E3 briefing live right here
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Dogs, Details, and Developers.
Final Fantasy VII Remake, Marvel's Avengers and not much more.
Although they still don't know what will go in it.
BOTW Sequel, The Witcher 3, No More Heroes 3 and more.
- 6876 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 5103 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 249 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 357 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 9940 Good deal thread
- 48 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 10 Control - New Remedy game - ( PS4/XBO/PC)
- 23 Analyst predicts 20M people will abandon gaming PCs for consoles
- 50 Best year of games I've ever seen: 2020.
- 40 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC