Paradox Interactive, a publisher, and developer of games that reach you near, far, or wherever you are, today announced that Stellaris: Distant Stars, the newest story pack for the sci-fi exploration game from Paradox Development Studio, will be available on May 22, 2018. Distant Stars, a story pack focused on the discovery of new anomalies and awe-inspiring creatures, will be available to Stellaris players on Windows, MacOS, and Linux PCs at a suggested retail price of US$9.99. Pre-orders are currently available for the new universe-expanding story pack on the Paradox Store
Stellaris: Distant Stars feature breakdown trailer
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.