Paradox Interactive, a publisher, and developer of games that reach you near, far, or wherever you are, today announced that Stellaris: Distant Stars, the newest story pack for the sci-fi exploration game from Paradox Development Studio, will be available on May 22, 2018. Distant Stars, a story pack focused on the discovery of new anomalies and awe-inspiring creatures, will be available to Stellaris players on Windows, MacOS, and Linux PCs at a suggested retail price of US$9.99. Pre-orders are currently available for the new universe-expanding story pack on the Paradox Store
Stellaris: Distant Stars feature breakdown trailer
- 10 Agent 47 makes his way to New Zealand in Hitman 2
- God of War's blooper reel is full of delightful bugs
- Dust off the holy water, Priest Simulator coming in 2019
- Days Gone delayed to avoid "crowded February"
- Soul Calibur VI Review
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 30 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 6 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Now releasing April 26