Designed primarily to meet the needs of gamers with limited mobility, the Xbox Adaptive Controller is a unified hub for devices that help make gaming more accessible. Connect external devices such as switches, buttons, mounts, and joysticks to create a custom controller experience that is uniquely yours. Button, thumbstick, and trigger inputs are controlled with assistive devices (sold separately) connected through 3.5mm jacks and USB ports. Learn more at http://www.xbox.com/adaptive-controller.
Xbox Adaptive Controller trailer
- 14 Agent 47 makes his way to New Zealand in Hitman 2
- God of War's blooper reel is full of delightful bugs
- Dust off the holy water, Priest Simulator coming in 2019
- Days Gone delayed to avoid "crowded February"
- Soul Calibur VI Review
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 30 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 6 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Now releasing April 26