Designed primarily to meet the needs of gamers with limited mobility, the Xbox Adaptive Controller is a unified hub for devices that help make gaming more accessible. Connect external devices such as switches, buttons, mounts, and joysticks to create a custom controller experience that is uniquely yours. Button, thumbstick, and trigger inputs are controlled with assistive devices (sold separately) connected through 3.5mm jacks and USB ports. Learn more at http://www.xbox.com/adaptive-controller.
Xbox Adaptive Controller trailer
- 6 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Smaller Star Wars game in the works instead.
115 Day Celebration Event and more inbound!