Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today revealed the opening cinematic from the Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion, all-new downloadable content (DLC) coming to Middle-earth: Shadow of War on 18th May. The new video spotlights Baranor, the Captain of Minas Ithil, who has escaped the fallen city’s demise and is now reunited with his lost brother, Serka. Together, the two warriors must hire an army of human mercenaries to combat a new Orc threat to the East, endure the harsh desert region of Lithlad and ultimately conquer the imposing Marauder fortress of Shindrâm.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War - Desolation of Mordor cinematic
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 28 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 4 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 4 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
- 10 Blizzard announces Diablo 3 Nintendo Switch Bundle
- 4 Malicious messages are crashing PS4 consoles [updated]
- Hitman 2 introduces 1v1 'Ghost Mode'
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Double oh 47
Sticks and stones.