Developed by Harebrained Schemes, the studio responsible for the critically acclaimed Shadowrun Returns series, BATTLETECH is the next generation of turn-based tactical ‘Mech combat. The year is 3025 and the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war, fought by noble houses with enormous, mechanized combat vehicles called BattleMechs. Take command of your own mercenary outfit of 'Mechs and the MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war. Upgrade your starfaring base of operations, negotiate mercenary contracts with feudal lords, repair, maintain, and customize your stable of aging BattleMechs, all in the service of executing devastating combat tactics to defeat your enemies on the battlefield.
Battletech release trailer
- 5 Microsoft unveils the Xbox Adaptive Controller for those with limited mobility
- Ubisoft delays Skull and Bones, but The Division 2 is coming
- 3 BLOPS 4: Campaign out, battle royale in, Zombies expanded
- 7 Take-Two delays a game that is almost certainly Borderlands
- Skullgirls studio delays action RPG Indivisible into 2019
- Shenmue III delayed for a second time
- Metro Exodus delayed to 2019
- 6 Sony to end production of physical Vita games
- X-COM spiritual successor Phoenix Point delayed
- 1 GSC announces S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 for the second time
- 2 Headset sales skyrocket thanks to battle royale games
- 2 Resident Evil film director and star to tackle Monster Hunter
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
What's likely, rumoured, and doubtful.
Just Cause studio joins forces with id.
- 5999 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 16 State of Decay 2 (PC/Xb1) - co-op zombie survival
- 1995 Battlegrounds
- 177 Pillars of eternity 2: deadfire
- 1108 Dark Souls for PC
- 9638 Good deal thread
- 44 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton
- 12 S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Is Back!! 2021 Release(fingers crossed)
- 150 E3 2018 Thread
- 4969 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)