Developed by Harebrained Schemes, the studio responsible for the critically acclaimed Shadowrun Returns series, BATTLETECH is the next generation of turn-based tactical ‘Mech combat. The year is 3025 and the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war, fought by noble houses with enormous, mechanized combat vehicles called BattleMechs. Take command of your own mercenary outfit of 'Mechs and the MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war. Upgrade your starfaring base of operations, negotiate mercenary contracts with feudal lords, repair, maintain, and customize your stable of aging BattleMechs, all in the service of executing devastating combat tactics to defeat your enemies on the battlefield.
Battletech release trailer
- 1 Quantic Dreams' PlayStation exclusives are coming to PC
- The Division 2 Review in Progress
- Every trailer from Nintendo's Nindies Showcase
- 2 Is Disney resurrecting Lucasfilm Games?
- 12 Google unveils game streaming service: Stadia
- 3 Apex Legends' first season kicks off with new character
- 4 Kingdom Hearts III Review
- 2 Hello Games still aren't done with No Man's Sky
- 1 EA Motive founder Jade Raymond joins Google as VP
- The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC
- 11 Left 4 Dead creators announce spiritual successor, Back 4 Blood
- Hyper Light Drifter devs reveal new game
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Battle pass detailed.
- 85 The Outer Worlds
- 33 We would like to get your precious opinion for our game
- 74 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 22 Look at you, hacker - System Shock 3!
- 437 Apex Legends
- 15 Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
- 6721 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 74 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - From Software
- 48 Google Stadia
- 176 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter