Arma 3 Tanks DLC introduces the T-140 Angara Main Battle Tank, Nyx Armored Weapons Carrier, Rhino Mobile Gun System, a singleplayer mini-campaign, and a new Showcase scenario. The DLC is accompanied by a major platform update, which is free for everyone who owns Arma 3. This update implements a range of new gameplay features and free bonus content related to armored vehicles, such as fully-modeled 3D interiors, more targeting features, new anti-tank weapons, additional vehicle variants, decorative objects, a competitive multiplayer mode, time trial races, and more.
Arma 3 – Tanks DLC trailer
- 3 No Man's Sky NEXT Update brings the game closer to the initial vision
- 3 Shadow of War is now free of Microtransactions
- 4 Nathan Fillion went and made an Uncharted fan film
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 11 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
- Fortnite eSports event with $8 million prize pool announced
- New Hearthstone expansion gets a taste for mad science
- 8 Overwatch Raises $12.7 Million For Breast Cancer Research
- 3 EA acquires game developer Industrial Toys
- 83 Inside Review updated for Nintendo Switch
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nathan Drake strikes gold again.
The battle against toxicity rages on
Swapping dev tools for a pen & dice.