Platforms: PS4, Xbox One Release: Spring 2018 Based on true stories and historical events, 1979 Revolution: Black Friday is a multi-award winning and BAFTA nominated interactive drama about choice and consequence, chaos and order. The year is 1978, the place is Tehran, Iran. You play as Reza Shirazi, a young photojournalist who returns home to find his people protesting the ruling King, the Shah. Armed with your camera, you capture the emotionally-charged stories and events unfolding on the streets and in the shadows. As you're pulled deeper into the dangerous world of civil unrest and revolution, the fate of those around you becomes intrinsically linked to the decisions you make and the path you choose to follow.
1979 Revolution: Black Friday trailer
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 9 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- 1 Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- 2 Nintendo announce Pikachu/Eevee themed Switch
- New Game Plus is coming to Marvel's Spider-Man
- Spider-Man is smashing sales records in the UK
- 4 Destiny 2 players have glitched into the upcoming raid
- 6 Insomniac's Spider-Man has a heart-breaking easter egg
- NCSoft are closing down Carbine Studios
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
More web-slinging goodness.
- 26 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 465 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 6309 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 36 Valve opens almost all floodgates on Steam storefront
- 18 Forza Horizon 4
- 82 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 85 Path Of Exile
- 9682 Good deal thread
- 14 The Witcher 3 Mods Thread
- 292 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS