After a little over a year in early access, we've officially launched the full release of Pit People! Our 4th game title now has the full story in place as well has tons of other features: -Story Mode: Single player -Story Mode: 2-player co-op (locally or online) -Daily Tournaments using Pit Points accumulated in either Unfair Challenge mode (1P or 2P) or PVP mode (Up to 4P) -Insane Mode: Make all of your battles even more challenging -Permadeath Mode: If you lose a fighter, they're gone forever! -100+ Missions & Quests, 200 regions to explore, 1500+ unlocks
Pit People launch trailer
- 5 Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is JRPG heaven
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild wins big at GDC Awards
- 7 A region lock won't stop PUBG cheats – PlayerUnknown
- Here are some tiny tidbits about Cyberpunk 2077
- Aussie studio announces virtual tabletop title Table of Tales: The Crooked Crown
- Out-drink Satan in Afterparty, the next game from Oxenfree studio Night School
- 1 Sea of Thieves launch hits rocks
- The Elder Scrolls Online goes to the home of the High Elves
- 24 Modern Warfare 2 Remastered is real, but no multiplayer
- ANZ games festival Play by Play returns next month
- LPL's Dragon Ball FighterZ NZ champs wraps up tonight
- Ubisoft finally escapes Vivendi's clutches
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Level up in the capital.
Raven out, Beenox in?
- 1885 Battlegrounds
- 34 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 5879 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 55 Sea of Thieves
- 13 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 54 When will a vietnam war game come out?
- 9580 Good deal thread
- 2273 World of Tanks
- 102 Monster Hunter World
- 154 Prey 2 confirmed