After a little over a year in early access, we've officially launched the full release of Pit People! Our 4th game title now has the full story in place as well has tons of other features: -Story Mode: Single player -Story Mode: 2-player co-op (locally or online) -Daily Tournaments using Pit Points accumulated in either Unfair Challenge mode (1P or 2P) or PVP mode (Up to 4P) -Insane Mode: Make all of your battles even more challenging -Permadeath Mode: If you lose a fighter, they're gone forever! -100+ Missions & Quests, 200 regions to explore, 1500+ unlocks
Pit People launch trailer
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 8 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 4 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- 1 Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- 2 Nintendo announce Pikachu/Eevee themed Switch
- New Game Plus is coming to Marvel's Spider-Man
- Spider-Man is smashing sales records in the UK
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Story, Events, and a cheeky Remaster
The wild west has never looked better
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
- 40 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 468 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 15 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 20 Forza Horizon 4
- 4993 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 10 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 6317 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 36 Valve opens almost all floodgates on Steam storefront
- 82 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 85 Path Of Exile