Dive into northern Mexico's breathtaking landscapes with Mulaka, a 3D action-adventure game based on the rich indigenous culture of the Tarahumara. Renowned for their impressive running abilities, embark on the journey of a Sukurúame - a Tarahumara shaman - as you fight back the foulness corrupting the land, while drawing upon the powers of demigods. Mulaka is available now on Nintendo Switch!
Mulaka launch trailer
- 5 Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is JRPG heaven
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild wins big at GDC Awards
- 8 A region lock won't stop PUBG cheats – PlayerUnknown
- Here are some tiny tidbits about Cyberpunk 2077
- Aussie studio announces virtual tabletop title Table of Tales: The Crooked Crown
- Out-drink Satan in Afterparty, the next game from Oxenfree studio Night School
- 1 Sea of Thieves launch hits rocks
- The Elder Scrolls Online goes to the home of the High Elves
- 24 Modern Warfare 2 Remastered is real, but no multiplayer
- ANZ games festival Play by Play returns next month
- LPL's Dragon Ball FighterZ NZ champs wraps up tonight
- Ubisoft finally escapes Vivendi's clutches
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
And I do mean tiny.
Raven out, Beenox in?
- 1885 Battlegrounds
- 34 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 5879 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 55 Sea of Thieves
- 13 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 54 When will a vietnam war game come out?
- 9580 Good deal thread
- 2273 World of Tanks
- 102 Monster Hunter World
- 154 Prey 2 confirmed