GORN's Giant Update is headlined by a new champion and a half in the form of the swollen Giant and his scrawny partner Mitch, a formidable duo for even the most veteran gladiator. Players can also drag three new weapons - the Great Axe, Chainblade, and Throwing shield - into a new arena boasting more room to maneuver and environmental hazards to use against your foes. The update is rounded out with a new crossbow companion, a Nightmare difficulty mode, and a family friendly Low Violence mode.
Gorn – Giant Update trailer
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 8 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 4 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- 1 Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- 2 Nintendo announce Pikachu/Eevee themed Switch
- New Game Plus is coming to Marvel's Spider-Man
- Spider-Man is smashing sales records in the UK
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Story, Events, and a cheeky Remaster
The wild west has never looked better
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
- 469 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 40 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 15 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 20 Forza Horizon 4
- 4993 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 10 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 6317 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 36 Valve opens almost all floodgates on Steam storefront
- 82 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 85 Path Of Exile