Lunar New Year has returned to Overwatch! From now until 6 March AEDT, we’re celebrating the festivities with updates to our Capture the Flag mode—including a competitive Capture the Flag Mode and Sudden Death—on a brand-new map, Ayutthaya. Players can unlock their favorite Lunar New Year-themed items from last year along with 50 new ones including legendary skins like Red Phoenix (Zhu Que) Mercy, Black Tortoise (Xuan Wu) Zarya, White Tiger (Bai Hu) Genji, Black Lily Widowmaker, and more. From all of us here at Blizzard, we wish you prosperity in the Year of the Dog.
Overwatch – Lunar New Year 2018 Seasonal Event trailer
- THQ Nordic's net sales increased 700% in 2018
- 1 Neill Blomkamp's 'Conviction' is a stunning Anthem trailer
- 2 Metro Exodus Review
- 1 Missed the Nintendo Direct? Watch it here!
- Activision Blizzard lays off 775 staff after "record results"
- New Days Gone trailer showcases love, loss and a sledgehammer to the head
- Upcoming Red Dead Online update changes detailed
- 1 Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review
- Sony Interactive Entertainment appoints Jim Ryan as President and CEO
- 6 There's a new Nintendo Direct confirmed for tomorrow
- New Rage 2 gameplay looks like a blast
- 3 Shawn Layden: "The world has changed, but E3 hasn't"
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
SIE Chairman elaborates on decision to skip the 2019 event
Too bad it's not a movie