Lunar New Year has returned to Overwatch! From now until 6 March AEDT, we’re celebrating the festivities with updates to our Capture the Flag mode—including a competitive Capture the Flag Mode and Sudden Death—on a brand-new map, Ayutthaya. Players can unlock their favorite Lunar New Year-themed items from last year along with 50 new ones including legendary skins like Red Phoenix (Zhu Que) Mercy, Black Tortoise (Xuan Wu) Zarya, White Tiger (Bai Hu) Genji, Black Lily Widowmaker, and more. From all of us here at Blizzard, we wish you prosperity in the Year of the Dog.
Overwatch – Lunar New Year 2018 Seasonal Event trailer
- Just Cause 4: Deep Dive trailer is completely bonkers
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 12 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 10 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
- 6 The Game Awards 2018 nominees announced
- 2 New Sony patent points to a controller with a touchscreen
- Crackdown 3 confirmed for February 15 release
- 9 Activision is unhappy with Destiny 2: Forsaken sales
- 3 Microsoft aquires Obsidian Entertainment and InXile
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.