When remastering an experience as legendary as Shadow of the Colossus, you have to make a decision. Do you keep everything as close to the original version of the game as possible, or smooth out some of the source material's rough edges? During our recent trip to Bluepoint Games in Austin, TX, we asked where exactly the team drew that line.
Shadow of the Colossus – Remaking a Masterpiece dev diary
- Just Cause 4: Deep Dive trailer is completely bonkers
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 12 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 18 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
- 6 The Game Awards 2018 nominees announced
- 2 New Sony patent points to a controller with a touchscreen
- Crackdown 3 confirmed for February 15 release
- 9 Activision is unhappy with Destiny 2: Forsaken sales
- 3 Microsoft aquires Obsidian Entertainment and InXile
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.