Dead Cells is coming to Nintendo Switch! Dead Cells is a rogue-lite, metroidvania action-platformer. You'll explore a sprawling, ever-changing castle... assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers in 2D souls-lite combat. No checkpoints. Kill, die, learn, repeat.
Dead Cells console announcement trailer
- 1 Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on console
- Diablo 3 begins Season of Grandeur and makes quality of life changes
- 12 Win an epic Dragon Ball Prize Pack
- 6 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Smaller Star Wars game in the works instead.
Collector's Edition revealed