Release date announced: February 13th! The Fall Part 2: Unbound follows the adventures of ARID, a sentient AI that seizes control over three playable hosts: A Universal Companion, a reality-divorced Butler, and a mysterious combat drone known as "One". This trailer highlights the Companion as ARID's morally questionable protocol causes her hosts to struggle with issues of subservience, survival, and existential crisis.
The Fall Part 2: Unbound – Meet the Companion trailer
- THQ Nordic's net sales increased 700% in 2018
- 1 Neill Blomkamp's 'Conviction' is a stunning Anthem trailer
- 2 Metro Exodus Review
- 1 Missed the Nintendo Direct? Watch it here!
- Activision Blizzard lays off 775 staff after "record results"
- New Days Gone trailer showcases love, loss and a sledgehammer to the head
- Upcoming Red Dead Online update changes detailed
- 1 Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review
- Sony Interactive Entertainment appoints Jim Ryan as President and CEO
- 6 There's a new Nintendo Direct confirmed for tomorrow
- New Rage 2 gameplay looks like a blast
- 3 Shawn Layden: "The world has changed, but E3 hasn't"
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
SIE Chairman elaborates on decision to skip the 2019 event
Too bad it's not a movie