Masters of Anima, the new project from Passtech Games, the makers of the indie-gem Space Run will release this Spring on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC! In the Gameplay Trailer unveiled today, follow Otto in his quest against the forces of evil in strategic, action-packed battles, where your ability to make tactical decisions quickly is vital. Summon and control large armies of up to 100 Guardians, who obey your commands with intuitive and innovative gameplay made from the ground up for controller play, as well as keyboard and mouse!
Masters of Anima gameplay trailer
- DiRT Rally 2.0 Review
- Reggie Fils-Aime is handing over the reins to Bowser
- THQ Nordic raises $225m for future acquisitions
- Ex-EA Chief Design Officer shows off new game
- That Untitled Goose Game just got delayed
- 1 X-Morph: Defense Review
- Square Enix is already hinting at E3 announcements
- Paradox Interactive launch mod platform for Xbox One and PC
- 5 Darkest Dungeon 2 is on the way
- Anthem's Day One patch aims to improve loading times
- Mages of Mystralia Switch Review
- 2 Jump Force Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
In-game reporting feature in the works?
Is this what next-gen could look like?
But will try to stop announcing things too soon.
- 253 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 153 Metro Exodus
- 522 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton
- 256 Apex Legends
- 9855 Good deal thread
- 27 Far Cry: New Dawn - Post-apocalyptic Far Cry 5 direct sequel
- 50 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 5069 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 73 Crackdown 3
- 6676 Gaming General Discussion Thread