Masters of Anima, the new project from Passtech Games, the makers of the indie-gem Space Run will release this Spring on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC! In the Gameplay Trailer unveiled today, follow Otto in his quest against the forces of evil in strategic, action-packed battles, where your ability to make tactical decisions quickly is vital. Summon and control large armies of up to 100 Guardians, who obey your commands with intuitive and innovative gameplay made from the ground up for controller play, as well as keyboard and mouse!
Masters of Anima gameplay trailer
- Mavericks: Proving Grounds promises 400 person PvP on "living and breathing" map
- 10 Studio apologises for password-stealing malware in DRM
- The Station review
- Crossing Souls review
- 32 Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a medieval chore simulator
- 1 Nightdive hits pause on System Shock Remastered
- 21 Video games to blame for school massacre – Kentucky Governor
- Significant layoffs hit Mafia III studio Hangar 13 – report
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 brings Chaos to PC on March 8
- 1 THQ Nordic acquires Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro, and more from Koch
- 30 PUBG on Xbox is jank, but I'm in love
- 8 Spyro the Dragon remasters will swoop to PS4 this year – report
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Beauty and boredom in a dragon-free RPG.
Games not guns the problem.
"Only targeted against specific pirate copies."
In US$149m Koch Media deal.
- 1798 Battlegrounds
- 5837 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 23 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 384 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 4913 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 88 Monster Hunter World
- 27 PSA. Pimp you Nintendo Switch. The big hand, big screen edition
- 9567 Good deal thread
- 77 Middle Earth: Shadow of War
- 315 RUMOUR: Red Dead Redemption 2 for Q3 2017, E3 2016 announcement