Masters of Anima, the new project from Passtech Games, the makers of the indie-gem Space Run will release this Spring on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC! In the Gameplay Trailer unveiled today, follow Otto in his quest against the forces of evil in strategic, action-packed battles, where your ability to make tactical decisions quickly is vital. Summon and control large armies of up to 100 Guardians, who obey your commands with intuitive and innovative gameplay made from the ground up for controller play, as well as keyboard and mouse!
Masters of Anima gameplay trailer
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice releases early 2019
- Nintendo show off a bunch of indie games
- Generation Zero continues to impress with new gameplay
- Fox21 picks up the rights for a Vampyr TV Show
- State of Mind Review
- 343 Industries: Halo Infinite is definitely Halo 6
- Hitman 2 video shows "How to Hitman" like a pro
- 2 Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch [Updated]
- THQ Nordic just got us closer to a new TimeSplitters
- 1 Bethesda isn't done in the fight for console cross-play
- 6 The Battle for Azeroth is live... for some
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition coming to consoles soon
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Elder Scrolls: Legends becomes the latest battleground.
The future's not so bright
It's about time.
- 143 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 160 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 37 Giveaway for Games/Steam
- 6251 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 146 Who's playing what?
- 458 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 12 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 10 We Happy Few
- 9671 Good deal thread
- 39 Multiple Diablo in the works