Masters of Anima, the new project from Passtech Games, the makers of the indie-gem Space Run will release this Spring on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC! In the Gameplay Trailer unveiled today, follow Otto in his quest against the forces of evil in strategic, action-packed battles, where your ability to make tactical decisions quickly is vital. Summon and control large armies of up to 100 Guardians, who obey your commands with intuitive and innovative gameplay made from the ground up for controller play, as well as keyboard and mouse!
Masters of Anima gameplay trailer
- 6 YouTuber and critic John "TotalBiscuit" Bain dies at 33
- The Framed Collection review
- 2 Caffeinated slide-shooter Sunset Overdrive all but confirmed for PC
- 1 Next PlayStation is at least three years away, Sony says
- 25 Battlefield 5: WWII, deep customisation, no premium pass
- 1 Kiwi smash brawler Grabity hits Steam next week
- Labour: We're committed to growing NZ games sector
- Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition review
- 16 We Happy Few banned in Australia
- Sydney Drop Bears triumph in first Overwatch Contenders
- 1 Epic pledges $100 million to Fortnite's first esports season
- 25 Rumour: Next year's Call of Duty is Modern Warfare 4
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Path of Exile won't be affected.
That dragon, cancer.
- 57 John Bain aka Totalbiscuit said his Cancer Is Back, Prognosis Looks Grim
- 224 E3 2018 Thread
- 28 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 9644 Good deal thread
- 1118 Dark Souls for PC
- 191 Pillars of eternity 2: deadfire
- 6014 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 19 State of Decay 2 (PC/Xb1) - co-op zombie survival
- 1998 Battlegrounds
- 4970 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)