Following a successful launch of The Escapists in 2015, the series has since gone on to celebrate over 4 million downloads. Now the sandbox pixelated prison-escape game is back and better than ever with improved graphics, crafting and combat and the addition of multiplayer, the most fan requested feature to date. So, don your orange overalls and begin planning your escape route because it’s time to return to prison!
The Escapists 2 – Switch launch trailer
- 2 Devil May Cry 5 has already shipped over two million copies
- Sony announces State of Play livestream for tomorrow
- 2 Quantic Dreams' PlayStation exclusives are coming to PC
- 5 The Division 2 Review in Progress
- Every trailer from Nintendo's Nindies Showcase
- 2 Is Disney resurrecting Lucasfilm Games?
- 12 Google unveils game streaming service: Stadia
- 3 Apex Legends' first season kicks off with new character
- 4 Kingdom Hearts III Review
- 2 Hello Games still aren't done with No Man's Sky
- 1 EA Motive founder Jade Raymond joins Google as VP
- The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Battle pass detailed.
- 462 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 79 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - From Software
- 23 Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
- 6727 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 177 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 444 Apex Legends
- 87 The Outer Worlds
- 74 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 23 Look at you, hacker - System Shock 3!
- 35 Devil May Cry 5 (PC/PS4/Xb1)