Following a successful launch of The Escapists in 2015, the series has since gone on to celebrate over 4 million downloads. Now the sandbox pixelated prison-escape game is back and better than ever with improved graphics, crafting and combat and the addition of multiplayer, the most fan requested feature to date. So, don your orange overalls and begin planning your escape route because it’s time to return to prison!
The Escapists 2 – Switch launch trailer
- 3 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 11 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- 1 Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- 2 Nintendo announce Pikachu/Eevee themed Switch
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
The wild west has never looked better
Story, Events, and a cheeky Remaster
- 87 Path Of Exile
- 476 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 13 RIP Telltale Games?
- 23 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 42 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 4995 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 83 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 15 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 20 Forza Horizon 4
- 6317 Gaming General Discussion Thread