My Time at Portia is an open world RPG and crafting sim game. The world is set in a post-apocalypse setting. Humans are few and relics from the past are everywhere. You'll need to start a new life in a town on the edge of civilization called Portia. Then you'll start a workshop and build things with relics from the past for the betterment of society. The goal of the game is to make the workshop as big and successful as possible.
My Time at Portia – Early Access announcement trailer
- 13 The 59 biggest games of 2018
- 17 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- 3 Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- 1 Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- 3 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
- Mindfreak wins Rainbow Six invitational, is off to Canada
- 2 Horizon Zero Dawn leads 2018 DICE Awards nominees
- Who do we cheer for in the Overwatch League?
- 37 Harrassment claims levelled at Heavy Rain studio founders
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A losing battle?
Patients with the squits are on the way.