Welcome to Vox – a near-future city straining under tensions it can barely control… Fight for friends, factions or your own future, but survive at all costs in a society where justice is only for the powerful. Explore dense, diverse open environments in a myriad of playstyles. Forge critical bonds then confront demanding choices – against the darkness of the city, your decisions make all the difference. A neo-noir adventure driven by a procedural narrative, Living Dark is yours to define.
Living Dark – Golem teaser
- 3 Battle royale title H1Z1 is coming to PS4 next month
- Nintendo Switch hacked, exploit is unpatchable
- 1 39 Days to Mars floats along on optimism and whimsy
- 1 Battle royale game Darwin Project goes F2P just six weeks after launch
- Team Yeah Nah inks its ticket to Splatoon 2 World Champs
- 21 Quantic Dream sues media over toxic workplace stories
- 3 Australian High Court orders Valve to pay AU$3m over misleading refund policy
- 1 Universal is working on a new Doom film
- Housemarque teases "high flying and heavy hitting" multiplayer title Stormdivers
- Aussie adventure Moonquest hits Early Access soon
- 2 Valve acquires Firewatch studio Campo Santo
- Hearthstone game director Ben Brode is leaving Blizzard
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A bad investment.
That was quick.
- 4954 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 41 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 1093 Dark Souls for PC
- 5951 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 50 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 1986 Battlegrounds
- 53 Are we maybe seeing a brighter future for XBox due to them looking to their past?
- 26 Halo
- 74 Sea of Thieves
- 98 E3 2018 Thread