The Laboratory Mode for Total War: Warhammer 2 will be playable for free on the 14th December 2017. The Laboratory’s sliders allow for game variables to be tweaked, pushing battles in new and ridiculous directions. You can massively ramp-up unit sizes, remove the bounds of gravity, and increase impact force tenfold to create scenes pure chaos.
Total War: Warhammer II – The Laboratory dev diary
- 6 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- 2 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
- Mindfreak wins Rainbow Six invitational, is off to Canada
- 2 Horizon Zero Dawn leads 2018 DICE Awards nominees
- Who do we cheer for in the Overwatch League?
- 37 Harrassment claims levelled at Heavy Rain studio founders
- 7 Man charged after fatal Call of Duty swatting hoax
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A generation's greatest dilemma.
Not his first rodeo.
A losing battle?
Patients with the squits are on the way.