Absolver’s new 3v3 Overtake mode pits two teams of three players each against each other in a frantic battle to take and hold areas of the battlefield for your clan. Prospects and Absolvers are able to enter these new Combat Trials alone and paired with other players or can choose to form a co-op group and enter as a trio to face off against other teams in one of three new Overtake maps.
Absolver – 3v3 Overtake update trailer
- 6 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- 2 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
- Mindfreak wins Rainbow Six invitational, is off to Canada
- 2 Horizon Zero Dawn leads 2018 DICE Awards nominees
- Who do we cheer for in the Overwatch League?
- 37 Harrassment claims levelled at Heavy Rain studio founders
- 7 Man charged after fatal Call of Duty swatting hoax
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A generation's greatest dilemma.
Not his first rodeo.
Patients with the squits are on the way.
A losing battle?