Absolver’s new 3v3 Overtake mode pits two teams of three players each against each other in a frantic battle to take and hold areas of the battlefield for your clan. Prospects and Absolvers are able to enter these new Combat Trials alone and paired with other players or can choose to form a co-op group and enter as a trio to face off against other teams in one of three new Overtake maps.
Absolver – 3v3 Overtake update trailer
- 4 A.O.T. 2 review
- 1 The Witcher's Geralt is a playable character in Soulcalibur VI
- 4 Fortnite pairing of Drake and Ninja smashes Twitch viewer record
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life review
- StarCrawlers straps rockets onto the old school dungeon crawl genre
- Florence, the iOS hit from Monument Valley's designer, is now available on Android
- 1 Use guns for everyday tasks in Aussie indie The American Dream, out today
- Shadow of The Tomb Raider trailer, release date, and platforms leaked
- Aussie Fruit Ninja creator Halfbrick halved by layoffs
- Kiwi co-op steampunk puzzle-adventure 39 Days to Mars to set sail April 25
- 3 V-Rally to return after 15 years in the garage
- 2 "Splinter Cell 2018" listed on Ubisoft's Amazon page
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Joins BioWare vets on 20th Century Fox franchise.
From Screencheat studio Samurai Punk.
Mars or bust.
- 1077 Dark Souls for PC
- 4931 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 5872 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1867 Battlegrounds
- 2270 World of Tanks
- 1254 Fallout: New Vegas
- 56 E3 2018 Thread
- 28 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 55 [Steam] "duplicate product code" ...from EB Games retail copy
- 24 1080p. Do I need an Xbox One X?