Prepare to scream with horror and delight as gangs of saggy, pugnacious thugs from Beef City punch, kick and slapstick their way across your screen, hurling their foes into hazardous machinery or mercilessly head-butting them into flaming incinerator pits! That’s right folks, the long awaited Beef-em-up GANG BEASTS is coming to PlayStation 4 on Dec 12th!
Gang Beasts gameplay trailer
- Battle royale title H1Z1 is coming to PS4 next month
- Nintendo Switch hacked, exploit is unpatchable
- 1 39 Days to Mars floats along on optimism and whimsy
- 1 Battle royale game Darwin Project goes F2P just six weeks after launch
- Team Yeah Nah inks its ticket to Splatoon 2 World Champs
- 21 Quantic Dream sues media over toxic workplace stories
- 2 Australian High Court orders Valve to pay AU$3m over misleading refund policy
- 1 Universal is working on a new Doom film
- Housemarque teases "high flying and heavy hitting" multiplayer title Stormdivers
- Aussie adventure Moonquest hits Early Access soon
- 2 Valve acquires Firewatch studio Campo Santo
- Hearthstone game director Ben Brode is leaving Blizzard
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A bad investment.
That was quick.
- 4954 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 41 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 1093 Dark Souls for PC
- 5951 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 50 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 1986 Battlegrounds
- 53 Are we maybe seeing a brighter future for XBox due to them looking to their past?
- 26 Halo
- 74 Sea of Thieves
- 98 E3 2018 Thread