The all-new Atari Flashback 8 Gold: Activision Edition features 130 built-in games, including 39 Activision classics made available again for the first time to modern audiences. These games include legends like Activision's Pitfall!, which is celebrating its 35th anniversary, as well as many other all-time Atari 2600 classics such as Centipede, Chopper Command, Enduro, and River Raid. Two, 2.4ghz wireless controllers included 720p HDMI output - play old time classics on modern TVs Scanline filtering Save, pause, and rewind your games Two legacy controller ports for optional wired joysticks and paddle controllers (sold separately)
Atari Flashback 8 Gold Activision Edition trailer
- 2 Childhood dreams: how the Kiwi summer holiday became a game.
- 1 Halo dev has no interest in adding battle royale
- Horizon Zero Dawn studio about to staff up in a big way
- 1 The Culling 2 removed from sale after one week
- 11 Blizzard removes base cost for World of Warcraft
- 5 No Man's Sky NEXT Update brings the game closer to the initial vision
- 3 Shadow of War is now free of Microtransactions
- 4 Nathan Fillion went and made an Uncharted fan film
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 11 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nathan Drake strikes gold again.
Game and released expansions now part of subscription
Plans on shipping games every two to three years.