Our fourth major content update since launching into early access. This update brings: - Two new biomes. - 1 new boss. - 4 new unique enemies. - 2 new runes. - A reorganisation of the world. - A complete reowk of the level up system.
Dead Cells – The Brutal Update trailer
- State of Mind Review
- 343 Industries: Halo Infinite is definitely Halo 6
- Hitman 2 video shows "How to Hitman" like a pro
- 2 Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch [Updated]
- THQ Nordic just got us closer to a new TimeSplitters
- 1 Bethesda isn't done in the fight for console cross-play
- 6 The Battle for Azeroth is live... for some
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition coming to consoles soon
- Escalation Studios is now Bethesda Game Studios Dallas
- 1 Sonic Mania Plus Review
- Marvel's Spider-Man - A chat with James Stevenson from Insomniac Games
- 16 PlayStation celebrates 500 million consoles sold
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Elder Scrolls: Legends becomes the latest battleground.
From SnapMaps to Starfields.
- 32 Giveaway for Games/Steam
- 142 Who's playing what?
- 458 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 12 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 10 We Happy Few
- 9671 Good deal thread
- 125 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 39 Multiple Diablo in the works
- 40 IGNs Dead Cells Review being investigated over possible plagiarism
- 21 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth