Our fourth major content update since launching into early access. This update brings: - Two new biomes. - 1 new boss. - 4 new unique enemies. - 2 new runes. - A reorganisation of the world. - A complete reowk of the level up system.
Dead Cells – The Brutal Update trailer
- Development has wrapped on Kingdom Hearts III
- It's finally time to kill Sean Bean in Hitman 2
- 11 Win 1 of 5 double passes to Mortal Engines!
- Telltale's final Walking Dead season back in development
- Sunset Overdrive Director is moving to The Initiative
- Just Cause 4: Deep Dive trailer is completely bonkers
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 12 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 20 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Shopkeep by day, explorer by night.
And hasn't stopped buying studios
Nothing like Linkedin for breaking news
- 1914 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 200 BlizzCon 2018 Thread
- 9730 Good deal thread
- 6455 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 39 Kingdom Hearts III
- 12 Wasteland 3 - inXile RPG
- 38 With Forza series now on PC, is there any reason to buy an Xbox?
- 240 Black Mesa Source
- 103 PC games from your childhood
- 443 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS