Head into Star Wars Battlefront II with Arcade Mode. In Team Battle, you play against a friend to be the first to defeat 75 units. In Onslaught, you want to defeat 25 players as fast as possible.
Star Wars Battlefront II – Arcade Mode dev diary
- Just Cause 4: Deep Dive trailer is completely bonkers
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 12 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 18 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
- 6 The Game Awards 2018 nominees announced
- 2 New Sony patent points to a controller with a touchscreen
- Crackdown 3 confirmed for February 15 release
- 9 Activision is unhappy with Destiny 2: Forsaken sales
- 3 Microsoft aquires Obsidian Entertainment and InXile
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.