Free to play is here, bringing a wealth of options for new and returning StarCraft II players. Wings of Liberty, the first chapter of the epic sci-fi saga, is now free. Those with a desire for competition can unlock the ranked ladder for free simply by playing and winning games. Finally, Co-op blends elements of campaign and versus for an experience that is truly unique. Choose from iconic characters like Alarak and Nova who break the rules of StarCraft II and provide gameplay that can suits your style. There’s never been a better time to jump into StarCraft II, now free-to-play.
StarCraft II – Free To Play overview trailer
- 1 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 4 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
- 10 Blizzard announces Diablo 3 Nintendo Switch Bundle
- 3 Malicious messages are crashing PS4 consoles [updated]
- Hitman 2 introduces 1v1 'Ghost Mode'
- Xbox's October update sees the return of Avatars
- Where's Gameplanet's Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review?
- 3 Netflix's Witcher series has cast its Ciri and Yennefer
- 5 I need this Overwatch LEGO Bastion kit
- 19 PlayStation will FINALLY let you change your PSN name
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
So long, buttblaster97.
Double oh 47
But the question remains: who will play Roach?
Sticks and stones.