Free to play is here, bringing a wealth of options for new and returning StarCraft II players. Wings of Liberty, the first chapter of the epic sci-fi saga, is now free. Those with a desire for competition can unlock the ranked ladder for free simply by playing and winning games. Finally, Co-op blends elements of campaign and versus for an experience that is truly unique. Choose from iconic characters like Alarak and Nova who break the rules of StarCraft II and provide gameplay that can suits your style. There’s never been a better time to jump into StarCraft II, now free-to-play.
StarCraft II – Free To Play overview trailer
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
- 10 Win Tickets for you and 3 friends to see The Kid Who Would Be King! WINNERS DRAWN
- 1 New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- 7 Division 2 skips Steam in favour of the Epic Store
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
In Cinemas January 17