On November 20, 2017, it will be a decade since the Mass Effect journey began. To celebrate #teN7, we're looking back at the inception of Mass Effect, its legacy, and how it all came together. Relationships were forged, uncharted worlds were explored, and galaxy-altering decisions were made. It’s been one hell of a ride. A special thank you to GamerMD, Brittney Brombacher, Crystal Graziano, Eric Anderson, Destin Legarie, and all of you who came along for the journey.
Ten Years of Mass Effect dev diary
- 1 The Culling 2 removed from sale after one week
- 11 Blizzard removes base cost for World of Warcraft
- 5 No Man's Sky NEXT Update brings the game closer to the initial vision
- 3 Shadow of War is now free of Microtransactions
- 4 Nathan Fillion went and made an Uncharted fan film
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 11 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
- Fortnite eSports event with $8 million prize pool announced
- New Hearthstone expansion gets a taste for mad science
- 8 Overwatch Raises $12.7 Million For Breast Cancer Research
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nathan Drake strikes gold again.
Game and released expansions now part of subscription
Swapping dev tools for a pen & dice.