On November 20, 2017, it will be a decade since the Mass Effect journey began. To celebrate #teN7, we're looking back at the inception of Mass Effect, its legacy, and how it all came together. Relationships were forged, uncharted worlds were explored, and galaxy-altering decisions were made. It’s been one hell of a ride. A special thank you to GamerMD, Brittney Brombacher, Crystal Graziano, Eric Anderson, Destin Legarie, and all of you who came along for the journey.
Ten Years of Mass Effect dev diary
- 12 The 59 biggest games of 2018
- 16 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- 2 Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- 1 Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- 3 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
- Mindfreak wins Rainbow Six invitational, is off to Canada
- 2 Horizon Zero Dawn leads 2018 DICE Awards nominees
- Who do we cheer for in the Overwatch League?
- 37 Harrassment claims levelled at Heavy Rain studio founders
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A generation's greatest dilemma.
A losing battle?
Not his first rodeo.
Patients with the squits are on the way.