On November 20, 2017, it will be a decade since the Mass Effect journey began. To celebrate #teN7, we're looking back at the inception of Mass Effect, its legacy, and how it all came together. Relationships were forged, uncharted worlds were explored, and galaxy-altering decisions were made. It’s been one hell of a ride. A special thank you to GamerMD, Brittney Brombacher, Crystal Graziano, Eric Anderson, Destin Legarie, and all of you who came along for the journey.
Ten Years of Mass Effect dev diary
- 39 Days to Mars floats along on optimism and whimsy
- 1 Battle royale game Darwin Project goes F2P just six weeks after launch
- Team Yeah Nah inks its ticket to Splatoon 2 World Champs
- 13 Quantic Dream sues media over toxic workplace stories
- 2 Australian High Court orders Valve to pay AU$3m over misleading refund policy
- 1 Universal is working on a new Doom film
- Housemarque teases "high flying and heavy hitting" multiplayer title Stormdivers
- Aussie adventure Moonquest hits Early Access soon
- 2 Valve acquires Firewatch studio Campo Santo
- Hearthstone game director Ben Brode is leaving Blizzard
- Kiwi FPS Sky Noon's first public test runs this weekend
- 1 NeocoreGames: 90 hour workweeks "meant as a joke"
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A bad investment.
A change will do you good.
- 50 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 5948 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1986 Battlegrounds
- 53 Are we maybe seeing a brighter future for XBox due to them looking to their past?
- 26 Halo
- 74 Sea of Thieves
- 98 E3 2018 Thread
- 4953 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 1620 Hearthstone GP player list
- 9608 Good deal thread