Carentan, one of the most beloved Call of Duty® Multiplayer maps, makes its return in Call of Duty: WWII. Fight through destroyed buildings and fortified streets of this war-torn French town in an all-out battle for a strategic German stronghold. Available Day 1 for Season Pass and Digital Deluxe Edition owners.
Call of Duty: WWII – Carentan trailer
- God of War's blooper reel is full of delightful bugs
- Dust off the holy water, Priest Simulator coming in 2019
- Days Gone delayed to avoid "crowded February"
- Soul Calibur VI Review
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 30 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 6 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 5 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Now releasing April 26
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...if it works.