When you’re trying to take down an insidious cult that has gripped a small town in its violent clutches, it’s nice to have a friend along for the ride. That’s why the developers of Far Cry 5 have designed the entire campaign to support co-op play. Whether you’re taking on missions to root out the Project at Eden’s Gate or just cruising the countryside in a pickup while your buddy flies a plane overhead, the vast open world of Montana is more than big enough for the both of you.
Far Cry 5 – PGW 2017 multiplayer trailer
- 5 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- 2 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
- Mindfreak wins Rainbow Six invitational, is off to Canada
- 2 Horizon Zero Dawn leads 2018 DICE Awards nominees
- Who do we cheer for in the Overwatch League?
- 37 Harrassment claims levelled at Heavy Rain studio founders
- 7 Man charged after fatal Call of Duty swatting hoax
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A generation's greatest dilemma.
Not his first rodeo.
Patients with the squits are on the way.
A losing battle?