When you’re trying to take down an insidious cult that has gripped a small town in its violent clutches, it’s nice to have a friend along for the ride. That’s why the developers of Far Cry 5 have designed the entire campaign to support co-op play. Whether you’re taking on missions to root out the Project at Eden’s Gate or just cruising the countryside in a pickup while your buddy flies a plane overhead, the vast open world of Montana is more than big enough for the both of you.
Far Cry 5 – PGW 2017 multiplayer trailer
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - the Complete Review
- 4 Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review
- 7 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 2 Telltale Games hit with major studio closure
- 4 Death Stranding TGS trailer features Troy Baker
- 6 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 20 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
- 24 Forza Horizon 4
- 29 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 10 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 483 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 17 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)
- 89 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 4998 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 90 Path Of Exile
- 13 RIP Telltale Games?
- 42 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG