When you’re trying to take down an insidious cult that has gripped a small town in its violent clutches, it’s nice to have a friend along for the ride. That’s why the developers of Far Cry 5 have designed the entire campaign to support co-op play. Whether you’re taking on missions to root out the Project at Eden’s Gate or just cruising the countryside in a pickup while your buddy flies a plane overhead, the vast open world of Montana is more than big enough for the both of you.
Far Cry 5 – PGW 2017 multiplayer trailer
- That long-teased Dreams beta finally has a date
- 5 Microsoft's next-gen consoles have codenames and are coming in 2020
- 3 Discord's Store will offer devs 90% of revenue
- Subnautica is free on the Epic Store until Christmas
- Metro Exodus will release one week early on Feb 15
- Spider-Man's third DLC offering drops next week
- 6 GRIS Review
- 1 HOYTS just signed an exclusive Esports deal
- 11 Gameplanet's Top Gifts for PlayStation Gamers
- 4 Fortnite's overpowered Infinity Blade destroys everything
- 3 A Metal Gear Solid tabletop game just got announced
- New Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC coming next week
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
- 6531 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 9789 Good deal thread
- 51 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 630 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 132 Baldur's Gate - BIG World Project.
- 114 Monster Hunter World
- 5047 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 17 Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
- 63 The Outer Worlds
- 32 EPIC launches new digital store - Will compete with Steam/Origin