When you’re trying to take down an insidious cult that has gripped a small town in its violent clutches, it’s nice to have a friend along for the ride. That’s why the developers of Far Cry 5 have designed the entire campaign to support co-op play. Whether you’re taking on missions to root out the Project at Eden’s Gate or just cruising the countryside in a pickup while your buddy flies a plane overhead, the vast open world of Montana is more than big enough for the both of you.
Far Cry 5 – PGW 2017 multiplayer trailer
- 4 A.O.T. 2 review
- 1 The Witcher's Geralt is a playable character in Soulcalibur VI
- 4 Fortnite pairing of Drake and Ninja smashes Twitch viewer record
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life review
- StarCrawlers straps rockets onto the old school dungeon crawl genre
- Florence, the iOS hit from Monument Valley's designer, is now available on Android
- 1 Use guns for everyday tasks in Aussie indie The American Dream, out today
- Shadow of The Tomb Raider trailer, release date, and platforms leaked
- Aussie Fruit Ninja creator Halfbrick halved by layoffs
- Kiwi co-op steampunk puzzle-adventure 39 Days to Mars to set sail April 25
- 3 V-Rally to return after 15 years in the garage
- 2 "Splinter Cell 2018" listed on Ubisoft's Amazon page
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Joins BioWare vets on 20th Century Fox franchise.
From Screencheat studio Samurai Punk.
Mars or bust.
- 1077 Dark Souls for PC
- 4931 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 5872 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1867 Battlegrounds
- 2270 World of Tanks
- 1254 Fallout: New Vegas
- 56 E3 2018 Thread
- 28 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 55 [Steam] "duplicate product code" ...from EB Games retail copy
- 24 1080p. Do I need an Xbox One X?