Behold Concrete Genie, which it turns out is not a lawn ornament but a video game. Imagine! It's another indie release revealed by Sony at its Paris Games Week conference, in which you use the Dualshock controller to create art and creatures that come to life.
Concrete Genie reveal trailer
- That long-teased Dreams beta finally has a date
- 5 Microsoft's next-gen consoles have codenames and are coming in 2020
- 3 Discord's Store will offer devs 90% of revenue
- Subnautica is free on the Epic Store until Christmas
- Metro Exodus will release one week early on Feb 15
- Spider-Man's third DLC offering drops next week
- 6 GRIS Review
- 1 HOYTS just signed an exclusive Esports deal
- 11 Gameplanet's Top Gifts for PlayStation Gamers
- 4 Fortnite's overpowered Infinity Blade destroys everything
- 3 A Metal Gear Solid tabletop game just got announced
- New Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC coming next week
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
- 6532 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 9789 Good deal thread
- 51 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 630 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 132 Baldur's Gate - BIG World Project.
- 114 Monster Hunter World
- 5047 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 17 Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
- 63 The Outer Worlds
- 32 EPIC launches new digital store - Will compete with Steam/Origin