Behold Concrete Genie, which it turns out is not a lawn ornament but a video game. Imagine! It's another indie release revealed by Sony at its Paris Games Week conference, in which you use the Dualshock controller to create art and creatures that come to life.
Concrete Genie reveal trailer
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - the Complete Review
- 5 Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review
- 8 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 2 Telltale Games hit with major studio closure
- 4 Death Stranding TGS trailer features Troy Baker
- 6 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 20 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
- 24 Forza Horizon 4
- 29 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 10 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 483 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 17 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)
- 89 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 4998 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 90 Path Of Exile
- 13 RIP Telltale Games?
- 42 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG