When our team at Bungie decided to bring Destiny 2 to the PC, they knew it would be a big challenge. To get it right, they focused on nailing the feel of gameplay on keyboard and mouse, delivering a customizable experience with uncapped framerate, and making sure PC players would feel right at home.
Destiny 2 – PC ViDoc: A Whole New World dev diary
- 5 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- 2 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
- Mindfreak wins Rainbow Six invitational, is off to Canada
- 2 Horizon Zero Dawn leads 2018 DICE Awards nominees
- Who do we cheer for in the Overwatch League?
- 37 Harrassment claims levelled at Heavy Rain studio founders
- 7 Man charged after fatal Call of Duty swatting hoax
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A generation's greatest dilemma.
Not his first rodeo.
Patients with the squits are on the way.
A losing battle?