Grimoire: Manastorm is a multiplayer class based PC shooter where powerful wizards fight a war for territory and prestige. In Grimoire the standard ammo-counts, guns, and headshots have been replaced by magic, spells, and genre-blending mechanics. Inspired by popular games like Team Fortress 2 and Unreal Tournament, Grimoire is a fast-paced magic fueled experience set in a medieval fantasy world created by a small but passionate indie team.
Grimoire: Manastorm – Free-To-Play trailer
- Kiwi creative director joins Journey studio Thatgamecompany
- 39 Belgium says loot boxes are gambling, wants to ban them
- 17 Star Wars Battlefront II is at war with itself
- 29 Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition announced for PC
- 9 Skyrim on Switch review
- 25 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 12 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 13 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Belgium knows what's up.