The GT Sport mode is the future of online racing, proposed by the FIA (Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile) and Gran Turismo. The ‘Advanced Matchmaking System’ matches players with the same level of skill and sportsmanship together, and the BoP (Balance of Performance) will equalize the performance of the race machines, creating a fair and exciting motorsport in an online environment.
Gran Turismo Sport opening trailer
- Kiwi creative director joins Journey studio Thatgamecompany
- 39 Belgium says loot boxes are gambling, wants to ban them
- 17 Star Wars Battlefront II is at war with itself
- 29 Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition announced for PC
- 9 Skyrim on Switch review
- 25 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 12 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 13 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Belgium knows what's up.