After a decade of dustbowls and gravel pits, it’s time to pack your snorkel, find your flip-flops, and endure a series of painful yellow fever vaccinations to your abdomen, because Team Fortress is heading to the tropics!
Team Fortress 2 – Jungle Inferno trailer
- Kiwi FPS Sky Noon's first public test runs this weekend
- NeocoreGames: 90 hour workweeks "meant as a joke"
- 2 Everspace dev: influencers "just shit at playing the game"
- Deadpool 2 director to helm The Division film
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced
- A second Melbourne team joins Gfinity's Elite Series
- Australian Overwatch League pro Scott "Custa" Kennedy talks life in LA
- 7 Switch version of Dark Souls: Remastered delayed
- Konami ends 10-year partnership with UEFA Champions League
- 22 Rumour: "Outlandish" Black Ops 4 campaign dropped in favour of battle royale mode
- 6 DICE is testing a Battlefield battle royale mode – rumour
- 69 God of War is yet another essential PlayStation exclusive
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
New enemies, new mechanics, a new location.
Nice idea, terrible execution.
Very early days by the sound of it.
- 74 Sea of Thieves
- 98 E3 2018 Thread
- 5942 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 4953 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 1982 Battlegrounds
- 1620 Hearthstone GP player list
- 9608 Good deal thread
- 52 Are we maybe seeing a brighter future for XBox due to them looking to their past?
- 25 Halo
- 1255 Fallout: New Vegas