Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is coming to all our warriors around the world on January 16, 2018! Arcade Mode, Extra Battle Mode, a second V-Trigger for each character, Gallery, and a redesigned UI are among the features being added to the game. The initial purchase of Street Fighter V is still the only copy you’ll need as all gameplay-related content will be part of a free in-game update for current players! We’ll have more information to share in the coming months leading up to launch.
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition reveal trailer
- 8 Blizzard removes base cost for World of Warcraft
- 3 No Man's Sky NEXT Update brings the game closer to the initial vision
- 3 Shadow of War is now free of Microtransactions
- 4 Nathan Fillion went and made an Uncharted fan film
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 11 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
- Fortnite eSports event with $8 million prize pool announced
- New Hearthstone expansion gets a taste for mad science
- 8 Overwatch Raises $12.7 Million For Breast Cancer Research
- 3 EA acquires game developer Industrial Toys
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nathan Drake strikes gold again.
Swapping dev tools for a pen & dice.
The battle against toxicity rages on