Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is coming to all our warriors around the world on January 16, 2018! Arcade Mode, Extra Battle Mode, a second V-Trigger for each character, Gallery, and a redesigned UI are among the features being added to the game. The initial purchase of Street Fighter V is still the only copy you’ll need as all gameplay-related content will be part of a free in-game update for current players! We’ll have more information to share in the coming months leading up to launch.
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition reveal trailer
- PikPok's Breakneck zooms out of Steam Early Access
- 2 Switch sales soar past 10 million, will catch Wii U soon
- 12 Battlefield: Bad Company 3 underway, will cover Vietnam and Cold War eras – rumour
- 4 Crytek sues Star Citizen studio in tangled lawsuit
- 2 Kiwi space sim Stationeers launches into Early Access
- 38 Loot boxes are not gambling, says NZ government
- 32 Xbox One X review
- 1 RocketWerkz teases Living Dark, a neo-noir adventure
- The Game Awards: All the news
- 6 The Game Awards: All the winners
- 1 PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- Dunedin studio announces meditative butterfly title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Yesterday's news, today!
For the hardcore systems-oriented.