Oct. 17: PlayStation®4 Oct. 18: Apple TV (4th Generation only) Oct. 19: Nintendo Switch™, Windows PC and Mac via Steam, the Humble Store and Bundle Stars, as well as the Mac App Store, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Nvidia Shield Oct. 20: Xbox One From the makers of Quiplash, Drawful, and You Don't Know Jack, it’s the fourth collection of go-to party games from Jackbox Games! The biggest and fourthiest addition to this storied party game franchise features not five but FIVE AND A HALF crowd-slaying games!
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 release date trailer
- German, Or Else! Patriots Welcome Change-Over Day Language Switch
- Into the Dead 2 hits six million downloads in its first week
- 1 Activision has edited CoD: WWII in Australia to avoid sexual violence warning
- Australian Game Developer Award finalists announced
- Hollow Knight is getting a free halloween questline
- 17 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 7 Forbes: Gabe Newell is worth US$5.5 billion
- Co-op platformer Putty Pals out now for Switch
- 2 Wolfenstein II and nazis in pop culture
- 1 Lego Dimensions is shutting down a year early – report
- 1 World of Tanks getting ANZ server, but only part-time
- 11 Activision patents new matchmaking system that pushes microtransactions
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
- 4870 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 12 Get the Trent Reznor Quake Soundtrack on vinyl!
- 184 Star Wars Battlefront II (Nov 17th, 2017, PC/XB1/PS4)
- 1082 Battlegrounds
- 9456 Good deal thread
- 1574 Hearthstone GP player list
- 5535 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 34 Destiny 2: PC Players accounts list
- 61 Middle Earth: Shadow of War
- 13 The Evil Within 2