Left Alive is a brand-new survival action shooter coming to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and STEAM® in 2018. Veteran developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa (character designer, METAL GEAR series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Xenoblade Chronicles X) join forces to create Left Alive's dark and gritty world.
Left Alive – TGS 2017 announcement trailer
- 9 The 59 biggest games of 2018
- 13 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- 1 Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- 1 Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- 2 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
- Mindfreak wins Rainbow Six invitational, is off to Canada
- 2 Horizon Zero Dawn leads 2018 DICE Awards nominees
- Who do we cheer for in the Overwatch League?
- 37 Harrassment claims levelled at Heavy Rain studio founders
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A generation's greatest dilemma.
A losing battle?
Not his first rodeo.
Patients with the squits are on the way.