It is five years since the events of 1999’s “The Silver Case,” set in the new 25th Ward that arose in the bayside area of Kanto. In a room of the “Bayside Tower Land” apartment complex, a woman is found murdered under mysterious circumstances. This sets off a series of seemingly random events bridging across multiple protagonists including The Silver Case’s Morishima Tokio. With all viewpoints assembled, a truly shocking pattern emerges… Available for the first time outside Japan, The 25th Ward: The Silver Case is presented with completely rebuilt HD assets and additional content not found in the original version.
The 25th Ward: The Silver Case announcement trailer
- PikPok's Breakneck zooms out of Steam Early Access
- Switch sales soar past 10 million, will catch Wii U soon
- 2 Battlefield: Bad Company 3 underway, will cover Vietnam and Cold War eras – rumour
- 3 Crytek sues Star Citizen studio in tangled lawsuit
- 2 Kiwi space sim Stationeers launches into Early Access
- 35 Loot boxes are not gambling, says NZ government
- 20 Xbox One X review
- 1 RocketWerkz teases Living Dark, a neo-noir adventure
- The Game Awards: All the news
- 4 The Game Awards: All the winners
- 1 PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- Dunedin studio announces meditative butterfly title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Floats to Google Daydream on December 12.