Call of Duty®: WWII tells the story of Private Ronald “Red” Daniels, a young recruit in the U.S. First Infantry Division who experiences combat for the first time on D-Day, one of the largest amphibious assaults in history. After surviving the beaches of Normandy, Red and his squad will fight their way across Europe, engaging the enemy in iconic battle locations such as the Hürtgen Forest and the Battle of the Bulge, as they make their way into Germany. The journey begins on November 3.
Call of Duty: WWII story trailer
- Mavericks: Proving Grounds promises 400 person PvP on "living and breathing" map
- 11 Studio apologises for password-stealing malware in DRM
- The Station review
- Crossing Souls review
- 40 Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a medieval chore simulator
- 1 Nightdive hits pause on System Shock Remastered
- 28 Video games to blame for school massacre – Kentucky Governor
- Significant layoffs hit Mafia III studio Hangar 13 – report
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 brings Chaos to PC on March 8
- 1 THQ Nordic acquires Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro, and more from Koch
- 30 PUBG on Xbox is jank, but I'm in love
- 8 Spyro the Dragon remasters will swoop to PS4 this year – report
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Beauty and boredom in a dragon-free RPG.
"Only targeted against specific pirate copies."
- 9572 Good deal thread
- 1811 Battlegrounds
- 25 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 35 Metal Gear Survive
- 5840 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 10 Fortnite...anyone got a spare standard edition? (from super deluxe or limited ed)
- 4915 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 384 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 88 Monster Hunter World
- 27 PSA. Pimp you Nintendo Switch. The big hand, big screen edition