The New World of Total War: Warhammer II is spectacular, with the jungle city of Hexoatl and Elven haven of Lothern serving as monuments to its great and ancient history. However, chaotic and fierce battles lie ahead. The New World boasts many festering ancient jungles and cold, desolate, isolating lands scarred from anarchic dark magic. Adventurers will sail across the western lands, seeking control of the great vortex and claiming the lands of Lustria, Naggaroth, Ulthuan and the Southlands. Diabolical dark forests, treacherous vast seas and mysterious abandoned ruins will slow your domination of the New World.
Total War: Warhammer 2 – Welcome to the New World trailer
- PikPok's Breakneck zooms out of Steam Early Access
- 2 Switch sales soar past 10 million, will catch Wii U soon
- 12 Battlefield: Bad Company 3 underway, will cover Vietnam and Cold War eras – rumour
- 4 Crytek sues Star Citizen studio in tangled lawsuit
- 2 Kiwi space sim Stationeers launches into Early Access
- 38 Loot boxes are not gambling, says NZ government
- 33 Xbox One X review
- 1 RocketWerkz teases Living Dark, a neo-noir adventure
- The Game Awards: All the news
- 8 The Game Awards: All the winners
- 1 PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- Dunedin studio announces meditative butterfly title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Yesterday's news, today!
For the hardcore systems-oriented.