The Little Ball That Could is a marble platformer for Windows PCs that will test your wit as well as your skill! On your path, there are deadly falls to avoid, dangerous traps to evade, mind-bending puzzles to solve, and maze-like levels to traverse. But all is not grim, for there are shiny gems to collect, hidden puzzle pieces to find, and trapped friends to help. In The Little Ball That Could, you need to go fast, but think even faster!
The Little Ball That Could – The Return of Marble Platforming trailer
- Paradox announces Imperator: Rome, board games, and much more
- 5 Microsoft unveils the Xbox Adaptive Controller for those with limited mobility
- Ubisoft delays Skull and Bones, but The Division 2 is coming
- 3 BLOPS 4: Campaign out, battle royale in, Zombies expanded
- 7 Take-Two delays a game that is almost certainly Borderlands
- Skullgirls studio delays action RPG Indivisible into 2019
- Shenmue III delayed for a second time
- Metro Exodus delayed to 2019
- 6 Sony to end production of physical Vita games
- X-COM spiritual successor Phoenix Point delayed
- 1 GSC announces S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 for the second time
- 2 Headset sales skyrocket thanks to battle royale games
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Just Cause studio joins forces with id.
Well, there it is.
- 17 State of Decay 2 (PC/Xb1) - co-op zombie survival
- 164 E3 2018 Thread
- 14 COD 2019 is Modern Warfare 4 and has a Campaign
- 179 Pillars of eternity 2: deadfire
- 732 What does your gaming set up look like? (PICS)
- 1997 Battlegrounds
- 6002 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1108 Dark Souls for PC
- 9638 Good deal thread
- 44 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton