The Little Ball That Could is a marble platformer for Windows PCs that will test your wit as well as your skill! On your path, there are deadly falls to avoid, dangerous traps to evade, mind-bending puzzles to solve, and maze-like levels to traverse. But all is not grim, for there are shiny gems to collect, hidden puzzle pieces to find, and trapped friends to help. In The Little Ball That Could, you need to go fast, but think even faster!
The Little Ball That Could – The Return of Marble Platforming trailer
- Devs would be more candid if gamer culture weren't so toxic
- 4 Loot boxes are like a difficulty setting – Shadow of War dev
- 5 Dishonored: Death of the Outsider asks, "What if you stabbed god?"
- 12 PUBG dev might take action against Epic over Fortnite: Battle Royale
- 6 Destiny 2 review-in-progress
- 9 A Fast and Furious game is apparently underway at Project Cars studio Slightly Mad
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- 9 Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 3 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 17 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Talk about under-delivering.
Conflict of interest alleged.