As Sebastian Castellanos, you will face unimaginable terrors as you fight to find your daughter within the nightmare of STEM and get her out safely before the entire system crumbles around you. On top of the hideous creatures that roam the streets, you’ll also have to contend with the likes of Stefano and Theodore – twisted individuals who have made their horrific homes inside of STEM and are warping the weakened world to suit their wills. Should the world be completely destroyed, there won’t be any escape for Sebastian or Lily. Learn more at
The Evil Within 2 – Race Against Time gameplay trailer
- Devs would be more candid if gamer culture weren't so toxic
- 4 Loot boxes are like a difficulty setting – Shadow of War dev
- 5 Dishonored: Death of the Outsider asks, "What if you stabbed god?"
- 12 PUBG dev might take action against Epic over Fortnite: Battle Royale
- 6 Destiny 2 review-in-progress
- 9 A Fast and Furious game is apparently underway at Project Cars studio Slightly Mad
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- 9 Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 3 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 17 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Talk about under-delivering.
Conflict of interest alleged.