Warm up in the Firing Range, prove you're the best in the 1v1 Pit, watch Call of Duty esports matches live in the Theater, man the AA guns to earn rewards, and much more in Call of Duty's first-ever dedicated social space. Introducing Headquarters, coming to Call of Duty®: WWII Multiplayer on November 3.
Call of Duty: WWII – Headquarters reveal trailer
- 7 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
- 6 Epic accidentally enables Fortnite PS4/XO cross-play
- 29 PewDiePie, copyright, and the n-word
- 3 How a hate symbol made it into Destiny 2
- 2 Battleborn's next update is its last, servers will remain up "for the foreseeable future"
- 7 PUBG soars beyond Dota 2 to claim Steam's concurrent player record
- PikPok announces Into the Dead 2, and it's out right now
- Hollow Knight gets second free expansion this Halloween
- "Weird" exploration game Caves wins Kiwi Game Starter
- 2 Punch your way to PM in Vice's Battle To The Beehive
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
As it should.
Uh-oh, politics in games!