Hello Playstation fans! Summer has finally come and we know many expected some news on Gravel, the new arcade offroad racer, and here we are. Today, we’d like to give you an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the development of Gravel with this Dev Diary (and it’s just the first!). We’ll take five minutes of your time to show you some of the amazing landscapes our 3D artists are modeling with Unreal Engine, to tell you something more about the in-game audio, and to show you how skies and lighting can make all the difference in the world. Be ready to join us in this off-road tour in early 2018, and stay tuned!
Gravel – Technical Evolution dev diary
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 2 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 10 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
- Left Alive is a survival shooter from Armored Core and Metal Gear vets
- 20 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
- 8 Epic accidentally enables Fortnite PS4/XO cross-play
- 43 PewDiePie, copyright, and the n-word
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Uh-oh, politics in games!
And no harm came of it.