Hello Playstation fans! Summer has finally come and we know many expected some news on Gravel, the new arcade offroad racer, and here we are. Today, we’d like to give you an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the development of Gravel with this Dev Diary (and it’s just the first!). We’ll take five minutes of your time to show you some of the amazing landscapes our 3D artists are modeling with Unreal Engine, to tell you something more about the in-game audio, and to show you how skies and lighting can make all the difference in the world. Be ready to join us in this off-road tour in early 2018, and stay tuned!
Gravel – Technical Evolution dev diary
- Kiwi creative director joins Journey studio Thatgamecompany
- 36 Belgium says loot boxes are gambling, wants to ban them
- 17 Star Wars Battlefront II is at war with itself
- 29 Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition announced for PC
- 9 Skyrim on Switch review
- 25 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 12 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 12 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Belgium knows what's up.
"We’ve heard the concerns."