It’s not enough for the Nazis to simply subjugate the planet. That’s why they are even imposing their will on pop culture, taking what would have been iconic American TV shows and producing them with a uniquely German attitude. Watch an episode of German… or Else! right now to get a feel for life under Nazi tyranny in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – German or Else! trailer
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 2 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 10 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
- Left Alive is a survival shooter from Armored Core and Metal Gear vets
- 20 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
- 8 Epic accidentally enables Fortnite PS4/XO cross-play
- 43 PewDiePie, copyright, and the n-word
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Uh-oh, politics in games!
And no harm came of it.