Welcome to a new world of Danganronpa, and prepare yourself for the biggest, most exhilarating episode yet. Set in a “psycho-cool” environment, a new cast of 16 characters find themselves kidnapped and imprisoned in a school. Inside, some will kill, some will die, and some will be punished. Reimagine what you thought high-stakes, fast-paced investigation was as you investigate twisted murder cases and condemn your new friends to death.
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony – E3 2017 trailer
- Blank Esports wins its way to the Overwatch Pacific Champs final in Taiwan
- Crush Counter Capital fighting game tournament to rock Welly this weekend
- Kanga Esports Paladins team to take on world's best at Dreamhack Valencia
- Legacy gets its revenge in Smite OPL Split 2 grand final
- 3 Outcry sees Take-Two reverse stance on recently banned GTA V mod tool
- 12 Modern Warfare Remastered gets pricey standalone release without DLC
- 2 The Gameplanet Show: E3 Megacast
- 2 Get Even review
- 5 Beyond Good & Evil 2 gameplay shows insane scope, vaporware potential
- NZ Film Commission's Interactive Development Fund recipients announced
- 1 Hand of Fate tabletop title smashes Kickstarter record
- 12 EA hopes Anthem will last 10 years
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No Monkey's Sky.
On PS4 soon, other platforms later.
- 13 Win a double pass to The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses!
- 13 Help a healthy gaming study and win $50
- 39 Friday the 13th: The Game
- 606 E3 2017 | Discussion Thread
- 5232 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 13 Marvel Heroes Omega not launching in NZ!
- 61 Steam Summer Sale 2017
- 4821 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 505 Battlegrounds
- 61 Win one of three copies of WipEout Omega Collection!