Welcome to a new world of Danganronpa, and prepare yourself for the biggest, most exhilarating episode yet. Set in a “psycho-cool” environment, a new cast of 16 characters find themselves kidnapped and imprisoned in a school. Inside, some will kill, some will die, and some will be punished. Reimagine what you thought high-stakes, fast-paced investigation was as you investigate twisted murder cases and condemn your new friends to death.
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony – E3 2017 trailer
- German, Or Else! Patriots Welcome Change-Over Day Language Switch
- Into the Dead 2 hits six million downloads in its first week
- 4 Activision has edited CoD: WWII in Australia to avoid sexual violence warning
- Australian Game Developer Award finalists announced
- Hollow Knight is getting a free halloween questline
- 23 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 10 Forbes: Gabe Newell is worth US$5.5 billion
- Co-op platformer Putty Pals out now for Switch
- 2 Wolfenstein II and nazis in pop culture
- 1 Lego Dimensions is shutting down a year early – report
- 1 World of Tanks getting ANZ server, but only part-time
- 12 Activision patents new matchmaking system that pushes microtransactions
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Very little actually changed.
- 5551 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1086 Battlegrounds
- 66 Middle Earth: Shadow of War
- 200 Star Wars Battlefront II (Nov 17th, 2017, PC/XB1/PS4)
- 52 Forza Motorsport 7
- 33 Hell Let Loose - upcoming PC game
- 4870 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 12 Get the Trent Reznor Quake Soundtrack on vinyl!
- 9456 Good deal thread
- 1574 Hearthstone GP player list