Design public transport as you’ve never seen it before, top-down and under your control. Whether your goal is efficiency or mayhem, Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit lets you control the commute of your citizens over, on, or underground. Manage the madness with more moving machines than most metropolises can master.
Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit release trailer
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 2 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 10 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
- Left Alive is a survival shooter from Armored Core and Metal Gear vets
- 20 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
- 8 Epic accidentally enables Fortnite PS4/XO cross-play
- 43 PewDiePie, copyright, and the n-word
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Uh-oh, politics in games!
And no harm came of it.