Phantom Dust for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC is a re-release of the original Xbox classic, now returning with full Xbox LIVE support and a host of enhancements, including Xbox Play Anywhere, cross-device multiplayer, achievements, and 16x9 presentation. It features new gameplay enhancements including multiplayer starter decks that let you jump straight into multiplayer, improved frame rate, and adjustments to overall game balance. Experience the cult classic that’s kept a passionate community playing to this day and a unique multiplayer experience that’s never been duplicated.
Phantom Dust – Xbox One/Windows 10 trailer
- Rime review
- PS3 production ceases in Japan
- It's story over shooting in PlayStation VR alien blaster Farpoint
- Overwatch ANZ Champs: Athletico beats 4Legs in heartstopping final showdown
- 1 Letsplay.live announces NBA 2K17 tournament, finals on Sky
- 62 Far Cry 5 pits players against a freedom-loving death cult
- 3 How LG Dire Wolves became the OPL's apex predators
- 1 That Dragon, Cancer creator is in Auckland for film screening and Q&A this Sunday
- 5 Bungie has "invested heavily" in Destiny 2 hybrid network
- 13 Xbox's Mixer app now allows co-streaming, supports mobile
- Leaping Tiger Gaming Lounge returns to Wellygeddon with panels, a co-op sesh, and more
- Team Regicide just made its LoL OPL debut more difficult
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
'This is the best model for all of Destiny 2."
"Our deepest condolences."
Cliff Bleszinski's full-circle comeback.
Out next Feb.