The Gardens Between is an adventure puzzle game about friendship, what it means to grow up, what must be let go what should never be left behind. Best friends Arina, a headstrong girl, and Frendt, a boy wise beyond his years, fall into a lush world of mysterious gardens. The vibrant world grows around objects from their past to form curious combinations of time and imagination. Together they traverse a bittersweet story of friendship where the forwards and backwards traversal of time makes cause and effect malleable. Memories surface as the duo stargaze, illuminating the meaning and depth of their friendship.
The Gardens Between release window trailer
- 1 Oculus founder Palmer Luckey has left the company
- Dean Hall returns to Early Access with Stationeers, a hardcore space sim
- 1 Destiny 2 confirmed for Sept 8 on consoles and PC
- 4 BioWare to address Mass Effect: Andromeda feedback next week
- 9 MMO The Secret World is relaunching, but it's now an action RPG
- 5 Players unhappy Blizzard has reneged on WoW gear-scaling
- 7 Star Wars Battlefront 2 reveal coming April 16
- 1 Persona 5 is stealing the hearts of critics, and their spare time
- Devastatingly handsome, witty Kiwis announce charity stream
- 10 Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting a remaster
- 6 Call of Duty: WW2 basically confirmed
- Outlast 2 not censored in Australia after all
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Time is short.
Date and price TBC.