The Gardens Between is an adventure puzzle game about friendship, what it means to grow up, what must be let go what should never be left behind. Best friends Arina, a headstrong girl, and Frendt, a boy wise beyond his years, fall into a lush world of mysterious gardens. The vibrant world grows around objects from their past to form curious combinations of time and imagination. Together they traverse a bittersweet story of friendship where the forwards and backwards traversal of time makes cause and effect malleable. Memories surface as the duo stargaze, illuminating the meaning and depth of their friendship.
The Gardens Between release window trailer
- 1 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 7 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
- Left Alive is a survival shooter from Armored Core and Metal Gear vets
- 19 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
- 8 Epic accidentally enables Fortnite PS4/XO cross-play
- 36 PewDiePie, copyright, and the n-word
- 3 How a hate symbol made it into Destiny 2
- 2 Battleborn's next update is its last, servers will remain up "for the foreseeable future"
- 7 PUBG soars beyond Dota 2 to claim Steam's concurrent player record
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Uh-oh, politics in games!
And no harm came of it.