The Gardens Between is an adventure puzzle game about friendship, what it means to grow up, what must be let go what should never be left behind. Best friends Arina, a headstrong girl, and Frendt, a boy wise beyond his years, fall into a lush world of mysterious gardens. The vibrant world grows around objects from their past to form curious combinations of time and imagination. Together they traverse a bittersweet story of friendship where the forwards and backwards traversal of time makes cause and effect malleable. Memories surface as the duo stargaze, illuminating the meaning and depth of their friendship.
The Gardens Between release window trailer
- Kiwi FPS Sky Noon's first public test runs this weekend
- 1 NeocoreGames: 90 hour workweeks "meant as a joke"
- 3 Everspace dev: influencers "just shit at playing the game"
- Deadpool 2 director to helm The Division film
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced
- A second Melbourne team joins Gfinity's Elite Series
- Australian Overwatch League pro Scott "Custa" Kennedy talks life in LA
- 7 Switch version of Dark Souls: Remastered delayed
- Konami ends 10-year partnership with UEFA Champions League
- 22 Rumour: "Outlandish" Black Ops 4 campaign dropped in favour of battle royale mode
- 6 DICE is testing a Battlefield battle royale mode – rumour
- 73 God of War is yet another essential PlayStation exclusive
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
New enemies, new mechanics, a new location.
Nice idea, terrible execution.
A bad investment.
- 5945 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1983 Battlegrounds
- 74 Sea of Thieves
- 98 E3 2018 Thread
- 4953 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 1620 Hearthstone GP player list
- 9608 Good deal thread
- 52 Are we maybe seeing a brighter future for XBox due to them looking to their past?
- 25 Halo
- 1255 Fallout: New Vegas