Two shrewd strategists. One contentious armrest. The leaders of opposing factions in Halo Wars 2 face off in a war of wits over control of an armrest. Moving from the battleground of the Forerunner Ark in 2559 to coach class on a domestic flight in 2017, it’s General Atriox versus Captain Cutter in a no-holds-barred battle of elbows. Halo Wars 2 launches worldwide February 21.
Halo Wars 2 – War of Wits: The Armrest trailer
- Kiwi creative director joins Journey studio Thatgamecompany
- 39 Belgium says loot boxes are gambling, wants to ban them
- 17 Star Wars Battlefront II is at war with itself
- 29 Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition announced for PC
- 9 Skyrim on Switch review
- 25 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 12 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 13 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Belgium knows what's up.